Safety, Health & Environment
Safety and the environment is important to the both of us
Call us for a free quote on (02) 333 5888
Effective Monitoring and Reporting Services
Identifying a pest control partner with global expertise that understands the phases of the supply chain risk management is imperative. This will provide a road map from which technical or business priorities can be acknowledged to execute relevant integrated pest management strategies.
A comprehensive integrated pest management program can only look nice on paper if it is not routinely monitored, reviewed and adjusted to ensure it is improved and functioning as planned. For that reason, a solid partnership will need to be forged between the company and pest controller to ensure consistent alignment on the strategies and efforts. Furthermore, for better traceability ensure you have established a monitoring and reporting method.
Explore our general pest reporting services if they suit you and the business. The report is incorporated as part of your integrated pest management program with Rentokil Philippines.
1. Site Risk Assessment - Identify Health and Safety hazards relating to the premises enabling your staff and ours to work safely.
2. Yearly Pest Control Schedule - A full year advance schedule provided for your convenience and preparations ahead.
3. Pest Service Records and Monitoring Checklists - Findings of pest infestation and condition of monitoring stations will be recorded with recommendations from field biologist.
4. Certificates and Licenses - Technician training certificate and pesticide application records will be forwarded for audit purposes.
5. Quality Control (QC) Inspection by Service Supervisor - Assessment of Rentokil Pest Control Service quality.
6. Total Hygiene Awareness Training (THAT) by Field Biologist - Training your employees to better understand and support in the control of pests
7. Pest Activity Graph and Trending Reports - Trends of pest activity will be shown in graph charts.
8. Field Biologist Inspection Report - Detailed infestation reports and adverse condition.
9. General Reporting - You can choose to have your monitoring and reports to be in a soft copy (e-copy) submitted through email or hard copy (printed copy) delivered to your premises.